WONDERS TOMATO CAN DO TO YOUR SKIN
Tomatoes are very common in our daily food routine. We use tomatoes regularly to add taste to our food. But do you know the benefits of tomato for your skin? The right use of tomato can give you clear and glowing skin. So its clear that tomatoes are not only with great taste but also with great cosmetic use. The red colour of tomato is the result of lycopene present in it. It also contains anti oxidants which are good for free radicals on the skin and also for anti ageing. It is a natural skin healer and also eliminates numerous skin problems.
- If you problem is big pores in the skin, you can get the help of the tomatoes. Big pores provide easy access to dirt and grime thus increasing the chances of infecting the pore. Take a tablespoon of fresh tomato juice. Add two to four drops of fresh lime juice to this. Use a cotton ball to apply this mixture on your face. Massage it in circular motions. Leave it on for about 15 minutes and then wash off with cool water. Regular application will shrink pores greatly.
- Every women loves glowing skin. For this, there is an easy home made mix for it. Mix honey with tomato juice until you get a thick paste. Apply this mixture and wash off after 15 minutes.
- If you are dealing with dark circles around your eyes, use of tomato can help you. Mix one tomato pulp with aloe vera extract. Apply it under your year and let it sit there for a while. Later wash it off with cold water.
- Sun tan and burn are usually one of the main skin problem we all face. It can be cured with the help of tomatoes. For this smash half a tomato and mix it with two tablespoons of plain yogurt. Apply this mix on your face, neck, hands and feet. Wash it off after 20 minutes.
- Do you know, tomato is a good skin scrub. It can be easily done at home. Take the fresh tomato and make the tomato into two pieces. Dip the one piece of tomato in the bowl of sugar now rubs the tomato pieces on the face. This mix removes the dead cells from the face and skin and makes the skin glow.
With this natural ingredient, you can pamper your skin more than any artificial face packs. You can make face packs and face mask with help of it. While tomato is generally safe for application on the skin and can give really great results, it might not be very suitable for some skin types. So, if you are using tomato in your skin care for the first time, it is only wise to opt for a patch test first before using it on a wider area of your face.